Product Code : 117
Brand Name : SALO ORTHOTICS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 2450 INR
- Physical Shape
- Recommended For
- Used for shaft fracture of femur.
- Used Post-operatively for immobilization of fractures by compression of vascoelsatic soft tissues.
- For fracture alignment by means of the polypropylene tongue which encourages early healing.
- Patients are more comfortable than in the plaster cast.
- Can be used in emergency to provide temporary partial immobilization, in cases of fracture of Femur.
- Two halves of the brace grip all around the fracture area like a pair of claws / clamps.
- Non-weight bearing knee and ankle exercises can be instituted while the fracture union is in the last phase. So there is early recovery of joint motion and muscle power, as compared to the "continuous plaster cast till final union", i.e. rehabilitation period is shortened and there is less chance of muscular atrophy.
- Does not support micro organism growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
- Supply Ability
- 1 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Domestic Market
- All India